Body corporate management
A body corporate that runs smoothly makes for happy neighbours and a great place to live. We can help make sure everything runs like clockwork and everyone is kept in the loop. Relax knowing your body corporate is well managed and totally compliant with the Unit Titles Act 2010.
We can take care of some or all of these things:
- Organise and conduct Annual General, Extraordinary and Committee meetings.
- Prepare and circulate meeting notices, minutes and correspondence.
- Attend and chair meetings.
- Follow through on resolutions.
- Maintain register of owners.
- Respond to owners’ queries.
- Prepare disclosure statements required when selling a unit
(at seller’s own cost).
- Invoice and collect body corporate fees and levies, including following
up any outstanding debts.
- Prepare annual financial statements for audit (more often if required).
- Prepare annual budgets, including operating costs and long-term maintenance.
- Maintain accounting records, reconcile banking transactions and pay suppliers, tradesmen and other accounts.
- Prepare GST and tax returns.
- Answer account queries.
- Prepare monthly finance reports.
- Obtain quotes for repairs and maintenance from skilled tradies.
- Arrange for contractors to attend to maintenance.
- Arrange contracts for rubbish removal, cleaning, gardening and building
- Organise annual building Warrant of Fitness.
- Create, implement and manage the Long-Term Maintenance Plan (LTMP).
We can sort all manner of things quickly and efficiently with our own team of
property maintenance and handymen.
- Make sure appropriate insurance cover is in place for the body corporate.
- Arrange for valuations to be undertaken.