Body corporate management
A body corporate that runs smoothly makes for happy neighbours and a great place to live. We can help make sure everything runs like clockwork and everyone is kept in the loop. Relax knowing your body corporate is well managed and totally compliant with the Unit Titles Act 2010.
We can take care of some or all of these things:
- Organise and conduct Annual General, Extraordinary and Committee meetings.
- Prepare and circulate meeting notices, minutes and correspondence.
- Attend and chair meetings.
- Follow through on resolutions.
- Maintain register of owners.
- Maintain body corporate rules and information for residents.
- Welcome information packs for new owners.
- Respond to owners’ queries.
- Prepare disclosure statements required when selling a unit
(at seller’s own cost).
- Invoice and collect body corporate fees and levies, including following
up any outstanding debts.
- Prepare annual financial statements for audit.
- Prepare annual budgets, including operating costs and long-term maintenance and calculation of required levies.
- Maintain accounting records, reconcile banking transactions and pay suppliers, tradesmen and other accounts.
- Prepare appropriate regular financial information to the body corporate, including long-term projection of expenditure and financial position to ensure financial stability.
- Prepare GST and tax returns.
- Answer account queries.
- Obtain quotes for repairs and maintenance from skilled tradies.
- Arrange for contractors to attend to maintenance and advise owners of any disruptions.
- Arrange contracts for rubbish removal, cleaning, gardening and building
- Organise annual building Warrant of Fitness.
- Arrange fire evacuation procedures and compliance under Fire and Emergency Act/Regulations 2017.
- Arrange compliance requirements under Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 for the body corporate.
- Organisation, implementation and management of the Long-Term Maintenance Plan (LTMP).
We can sort all manner of things quickly and efficiently with our own team of
property maintenance and handymen.
- Negotiate and arrange adequate body corporate insurance for buildings, common property, public liability and directors/office bearers as required.
- Make sure appropriate insurance cover is in place for the body corporate.
- Arrange for valuations to be undertaken.
- Prepare and process all body corporate insurance claims.
One-off body corporate projects
- Assist the body corporate in the administration of one-off projects, such as earthquake strengthening and leak remediations.