Residential property management
We love managing rental properties. We’ll look after your property as if it were our own – and save you time and hassle in the process. You or your tenants can contact us 24/7. We’ll make sure everyone is kept up with the play and work to resolve any issues with a firm but fair attitude and a common sense approach.
Here’ s what we can do:
Marketing your property
- Guide you as to what rent you can expect in the current market.
• in The Dominion Post Saturday and Wednesday.
• on Trade Me.
• on Home Ads (homeads.co.nz).
- Put up a sign in front of your property.
Tenant screening and viewing
- Show tenants through your property personally either by appointment or set open viewing.
- Conduct thorough reference checks before selecting a tenant in consultation with you.
Tenancy agreement and pre-tenancy inspection
- Prepare and execute tenancy agreement.
- Carry out pre-tenancy inspection as per the Residential Tenancies Act 1986.
- Collect and lodge a 3-4 week bond with the Ministry of Housing.
We can sort all manner of things quickly and efficiently with our own team of
property maintenance and handymen.
Property inspections and maintenance
- Carry out three monthly inspections (more often if required).
- Attend to maintenance promptly and efficiently using our own property
maintenance and handymen.